IB Roof Systems are the gold standard in membrane roofing products for flat or nearly flat commercial and residential roofs. Authorized roofing contractors such as Knockout Roofing have technicians specifically trained and certified to apply IB Roof Systems. These maintenance-free roofs last for 30 years or more, never compromising on performance.
With its top finish, IB roofs are highly reflective which means they attract less heat in the hot summer months, saving you higher costs associated with expensive air conditioning. The carbon footprint of IB roof systems is so low that it is effectively neutralized two years after installation.
Engineered to undergo years of exposure to ultraviolet rays, severe weather, chemicals, and anything else you can imagine, IB Roof Systems are watertight, protecting the structure of your building from leaks or other damage. To top it off (so to speak), IB Roof System come with a 25 year warranty for commercial installations and a lifetime warranty for residential applications.
Benefits of Using IB Roof Systems Single-Ply Membrane
- IB Roof Systems has roofs performing leak free since 1978.
- IB Roof Systems warranties do not exclude ponding water.
- PVC makes IB Roof Systems more resistant to contaminants that will collect on flat roofs.
- Most IB Roof Systems warranties are 100% non- prorated.
- IB Roof Systems is the only single-ply membrane with a nationwide residential lifetime warranty.
- IB Roof Systems is the only single-ply membrane with a transferable residential warranty.
- IB Roof Systems requires no maintenance programs to maintain 100% warranty.
- IB Roof Systems utilizes hot air welded seams as opposed to chemically activated hot air welded seams. This creates a physical welded seam as opposed to a glued seam.
- IB Roof Systems membrane is 50/50 top film and base film. This makes the product easy to weld and has a substantial thickness above the scrim.
- IB Roof Systems membrane has 60% elongation which allows it to flex and expand with the building. (Industry requirement is 15% elongation).
- IB Roof Systems membranes have been performing from Hawaii to Florida with no membrane failures.
- IB Roof Systems white membrane reflects most of the UV Rays that strike the roof surface. Heat Gain Comparison illustrates that on an 85-degree day a regular smooth black roof would heat to 172-degrees, while the IB White Membrane only warms to 91-degrees.
- IB Roof Systems membrane is non-curing, therefore the membrane will remain weldable for its service life.
- IB Roof Systems has the only single-ply roofing membrane in the industry that is designed after the ASTM chemical containment liner standard. ChemGuard is the only single-ply membrane in the industry that has no exclusions in the warranty for chemical contaminants, fatty acids, etc.
- IB Roof Systems membrane is UL, FM, ICBO listed.
- IB Roof Systems membrane is a Class A Fire Rated Product. (It will not support combustion.)
- IB Roof Systems decking membranes meet ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) approved standards.
- IB supplies all components to comprise a