From our years of experience dealing with winter ice damns and leakage, we have come up with great solutions to continue the flow of melting snow away from your home. One effective solution for these problems is our residential heat cable. Heat cables can be one of the most important aspects of your roof. Minimizing ice build up should always be a factor in picking your roof. If you live in high altitude areas you should consider a high grade heat tape as it will save you money and energy as most heat cable systems can include timers and temperature sensors to turn on and off. If ice build up has been an issue in the past be sure to ask about new heat cables for your new roof.
Blog Latest Posts
- Choosing Roof Replacements With Curb Appeal in Mind
- Priorities When Choosing a Viable Roofing Contractor
- Early Signs of Moisture Concerns on Your Roof
- Situations Dictating Heightened Rain Gutter Attention
- Risks Posed by Attempting Unqualified DIY Roofing Repairs
- Roof Storm Damage – Signs, Warranty Concerns and Shady Contractors